Founded by Peter Klauer in 1870, Klauer Manufacturing Company was built on hard work and quality products and service to our customers. The same standards hold true today as we continue our fifth generation of this family-owned operation.
Growing out of a hardware and tin shop, we have a history of sustainable evolution based on our commitment to providing the highest-quality products possible. Now running 150 employees strong with two facilities totaling 250,000 square feet, we are prepared to fulfill all your sheet metal building products needs.
Our Mission Statement
“To enable our customers to win through the quality, consistency, and predictability of everything we do, while providing a safe and family-oriented working environment for all.”
- Take Pride in Safety
- Be Responsible for our Individual Safety and of Those Around Us
- See Something, Say Something
- Be Part of the Team and Have Fun
- Respect Co-Workers, Customers and Vendors
- Understand Mistakes are Learning Opportunities
- Maintain Intellectual Curiosity
- Work Hard and Think Smarter
- Persevere Through Problems to Find Solutions
- Act with Integrity and Honesty
- Be Responsible for Internal and External Customers
- Take Pride in Our Work and Our Company
We believe in enabling our customers to win through the quality, consistency, and predictability of everything we do, while providing a safe and family-oriented working environment for all.