Manufacturing Associate 3rd Shift: 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM + $16.09 – $18.58 + $2.00/hour Shift Differential
3rd Shift – 11:00 PM – &:00 AM, Sunday — Thursday
$16.09/hour – $18.58/hour +$2.00/hour Shift Differential
- 50 hours of unpaid time off each year
- Health Dental and Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Pension and 401k Retirement Plan
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Vacation within first year
- Paid Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty,
- WEEKLY PAY
- Tends fabricating machines, such as forming machines, brake presses, and shears, that cut, shape and bend sheets.
- Reads job orders and specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Positions workpiece against stops manually or by using a hoist.
- Pushes a button or depresses a pedal for machine activation.
- Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measures workpiece dimensions using rule, template, or other measuring instruments to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Removes individual parts from machine upon completion and places in a box, a rack or stacks parts depending on requirements.
- May load or unload specified coils of material on manual or powered pay off reel for distribution to machine.
- May shrink wrap, package or band boxes containing finished goods. May apply paper labels to individual parts or packages. May assist in setting up machine, and transporting finished workpieces.
- Ensure quality control inspection of parts as per the quality check sheets.
Physical demands for this job require standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, and stooping. Strength rating for this job is M – Medium work – exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for light work.
Class I – Medium (Dictionary of Occupational Titles 4th Edition Vol. I & Vol. II)